If you are to cook something delicious today, you are in for a treat, because of today, we post one of the most requested recipes of all time.
The Malai Kofta recipe. It’s a popular recipe that’s on the menu card of almost every north Indian restaurant.
We’ve prepared this in the White Gravy, if you want the gravy to be different, you can also check out the Malai Kofta Recipe in Red Gravy, it’s also prepared quite similarly but in a different type of gravy, I am sure you are going to love it.
Also See: Malai Kofta in Red Gravy
There are a few recipes that you can never go wrong with when you order them in a restaurant, and Malai Kofta is one of them.
The texture of Malai is simply mouthwatering. You really gotta try this to know what I am talking about. Below are the ingredients and watch the video preparation.
INGREDIENTS FOR MALAI KOFTA
- GHEE- 1 TBSP
- ALMONDS CHOPPED- 1 TBSP
- CASHEW NUTS CHOPPED- 1 TBSP
- RAISINS- 2 TBSP
- PANEER- 300 GRAM GRATED
- ALL PURPOSE FLOUR- 2 TBSP
- MAVA/KHOVA- 2 TBSP
- CARDAMOM GREEN POWDER-1/2 TEASPOON
- SALT-1/4 TEASPOON
- VEGETABLE OIL- FOR DEEP FRYING
INGREDIENTS FOR GRAVY
- WATER- 2 CUP
- ONION DICED- 3 (FOR MAKING PASTE)
- CASHEW NUTS- 10-12 (FOR MAKING PASTE)
- GHEE/BUTTER- 3 TBSP
- BAY LEAF-2
- CINNAMON STICK- 1/2 INCH PIECE
- CARDAMOM GREEN-4
- GINGER-GARLIC PASTE- 1 TBSP
- GREEN CHILI- 3 CHOPPED
- WATER- 30 ML
- CUMIN POWDER-1/4 TEASPOON
- CARDAMOM GREEN POWDER-1/4 TEASPOON
- SALT- TO TASTE
- CREAM- 2 TBSP
- KHOVA- 2 TEASPOON
Watch the video