Here is the recipe of Matar Chola. White matter is used for this chola, it is a common menu at our household for breakfasts.
The White Matar Chola can be had with Kulcha as well. It’s super easy to prepare. The only planning require to prepare this Chola is to soak the white peas overnight. So that they are properly cooked without much effort.
You can get the ingredients below and watch our easy step by step recipe video to prepare this delicious Matar Chola.
- Soaked White Peas (Overnight)- 2 cup
- Water- 3 cup
- Turmeric Powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder- 1 teaspoon
- Salt- to taste
- Onion- 2
- Tomato- 2
- Mustard Oil- 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder- 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves- for garnish