Paneer Lovers rejoice, presenting yet another delicious Paneer recipe for you. This version of Paneer Kalimirch is cooked on slow heat for 10-15 minutes so that it properly blends with the spices to get the amazing aroma or pepper.
Trust me, you are going to love this recipe so much that you’ll be making it again and again.
- PANEER- 300 GRAM
- GHER/VEGETABLE OIL/BUTTER- 3 TBSP
- CARDAMOM GREEN-2
- CINNAMON STICK-1/2 INCH PIECE
- BAY LEAF- 2
- CLOVES- 3-4
- BROWN ONION PASTE- 1 CUP
- CURD- 3/4 CUP
- GINGER-CHILI-GARLIC PASTE- 1 TBSP
- CUMIN POWDER-1/2 TEASPOON
- BLACK PEPPER- 1/2 TEASPOON
- SALT- TO TASTE
- CORIANDER POWDER- 1 TEASPOON
- CREAM-1/4 CUP
- CORIANDER LEAVES CHOPPED- 2 TBSP
Enjoy the video, and the recipes! Happy Cooking!