Check out the delicious recipe of Papdi Chaat, I had this Papdi Chaat in a local shop and was blown away by the quality. So, I wanted to replicate it for you guys,
Fortunately, I was able to make the exact same Papdi Chaat that had, and surprisingly it is really easy to make at home.
Find the ingredients below, make sure you have them available beforehand, and then watch this step by step video embedded below.
I hope you guys will in delicious Papdi Chaat Recipe, there are so many other recipes on Foodtippr.com that you can try.
- ALL PURPOSE FLOUR- 1.5 CUP
- CAROM SEEDS- 1 TEASPOON
- VEGETABLE OIL- 2 TBSP
- SALT- 1 TEASPOON
- WATER- TO KNEAD DOUGH
- VEGETABLE OIL- FOR DEEP FRYING
- PAPDI- 7-8 PIECE PER SERVING
- SLICED POTATO- 6-7 PER SERVING
- BOILED WHITE PEAS- 2 TBSP
- RED CHILI POWDER- 1/8 TEASPOON
- CHAAT MASALA- 1/8 TEASPOON
- TAMARIND CHUTNEY- 1 TBSP
- GREEN CHUTNEY- 1 TEASPOON
- WHISK SWEET CURD- 3 TBSP
- ANARDANA- FOR GARNISH (OPTIONAL)
- CHERRY- FOR GARNISH (OPTIONAL)
- YOU CAN USE NAMKEEN OR POMEGRANATE FOR GARNISHING