Hey, guys, check out the recipe of Aloo Paratha. A delicious treat for any North Indian. Aloo Paratha is a quite popular breakfast in northern India. You will find different variations of the Aloo Paratha Recipe in different parts of India.
I’ve tried to make it simple for you to understand, if it’s your first attempt at making Aloo Paratha, you will find the video pretty easy to follow.
- POTATO (BOILED, PEELED AND MASHED)- 3
- DRY MANGO POWDER- 1/4 TEASPOON
- CUMIN POWDER-1/2 TEASPOON
- GARAM MASALA POWDER-1/2 TEASPOON
- RED CHILI POWDER- 1/2 TEASPOON
- SALT- TO TASTE
- CORIANDER LEAVES- 2 TBSP CHOPPED
- WHEAT FLOUR- 1 CUP
- SALT-1/4 TEASPOON
- WATER- TO KNEAD DOUGH
- VEGETABLE OIL/GHEE- FOR COOKING PARATHA
Our quick and simple video makes it easier to follow and prepare it in your own kitchen, check out the video. And if you crave for more, we have more mouthwatering recipes on our channel, Just take a look, you are set for the entire year.
We have more amazing videos lined up for our Subscribers, so make sure you Subscribe to our channel, the videos are uploaded every day.
Watch the Video