Check out how you can easily make a delicious Paneer Frankie at home. It doesn’t take a lot of skills to make these Rolls.
I am sure you must have tried Frankies at least once in your life. It is one of the popular street food that is available in almost every corner of the country.
We prepared the Tava Paneer and just rolled it in chapatis and turned a boring dinner into a delicious snack. It’s amazing how kids love the same thing if it is presented in a different manner.
- VEGETABLE OIL- 1TBSP
- SLICED ONION- 1
- GARLIC CHOPPED- 1 TBSP
- FENUGREEK LEAVES- 1 TEASPOON
- GINGER- 1/2 TEASPOON CHOPPED
- CAPSICUM SLICED- 1
- TOMATO PUREE- 1 CUP
- RED CHILI POWDER- 1 TEASPOON
- SALT- TO TASTE
- PANEER THINLY SLICED- 300 GRAM
- FRESH CREAM- 1/4 CUP
- CHAPATTI- FOR ROLL
- MAYONNAISE- FOR SPREAD ON CHAPATTI
- CORIANDER LEAVES- FOR GARNISH