Check out this amazingly delicious recipe of Paneer Samosa.
Samosa is one snack no one has ever said no to, even the most health conscious people can’t say No to it.
The Samosa is usually of Potato, but we like to experiment with different kinds of fillings, and presenting the Paneer Samosa to you.
Believe it or not, it’s the most delicious thing you will have in a long time. The preparation of the Paneer Samosa is quite easy.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR DOUGH
- ALL PURPOSE FLOUR- 1.5 CUP
- NIGELLA SEEDS- 1/2 TEASPOON
- VEGETABLE OIL-2 TBSP
- SALT-1/2 TEASPOON
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
- VEGETABLE OIL- 1 TBSP
- CUMIN SEEDS- 1 TEASPOON
- GINGER-1 TEASPOON CHOPPED
- GARLIC -1 TEASPOON CHOPPED
- GREEN CHILI- 2 CHOPPED
- TURMERIC POWDER-1/2 TEASPOON
- GREEN PEAS-1/2 CUP
- PANEER SMALL CUBES- 1/2 CUP
- PANEER- MEDIUM CUBES- 1 CUP
- RED CHILI POWDER- 1/2 TEASPOON
- CUMIN POWDER- 1/2 TEASPOON
- GARAM MASALA POWDER-1/2 TEASPOON
- DRY MANGO POWDER-1/4 TEASPOON
- SALT- TO TASTE
- VEGETABLE OIL – FOR DEEP FRYING
- WATER- TO STICK THE DOUGH
And our quick and simple video makes it easier to follow and prepare it in your own kitchen, check out the video.
Watch the Video
And if you crave for more, we have more mouthwatering recipes on our channel, Just take a look, you are set for the entire year.
We have more amazing videos lined up for our Subscribers, so make sure you Subscribe to our channel, the videos are uploaded every day.