Check out the Indianized recipe for the Cheese Bombs. The Cheese Bomb is an Italian recipe which has some foreign ingredients that are quite a task to find if you are living in a different country.
So, I prepared this keeping in mind the availability of the ingredients yet making the change in taste as minimal as possible.
And yes, we have deep-fried it to get out Desiness, though you can try baking them as well.
Find the easily available ingredients below and watch our preparation video, I am sure you will love it. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 1 Hour
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Cuisine Origin: Italian
- DRY ACTIVE YEAST- 1.5 TEASPOON
- SUGAR- 1 TEASPOON
- LUKE-WARM WATER-1/3 CUP
- ALL PURPOSE FLOUR- 2 CUP
- SALT- 1 TEASPOON
- SUGAR-1 TEASPOON
- BAKING POWDER- 1 TEASPOON
- VEGETABLE OIL- 2 TEASPOON
- WATER- TO KNEAD DOUGH
- PIZZA SAUCE- TO SPREAD
- PANEER- 2 TEASPOON FOR EACH ROLL
- ITALIAN SEASONING- FOR SPRINKLE
- PROCESSED CHEESE-1/2 INCH CUBE
- VEGETABLE OIL- FOR DEEP FRYING
WATCH THE PREPARATION VIDEO