Check out this delicious recipe of Pancakes you can prepare under just 10 minutes. It’s one of the easiest recipes that also healthier.
I’ve used egg whites because of two reasons. One, I don’t like the smells of the egg yolk, and Two, it contains the Fat.
So, with just egg whites, you get protein, the rest of the ingredients are to make it delicious. Check out the video to learn.
- 1 cup All purpose flour(maida)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 egg Egg white
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil/ butter
- Add refined flour, salt, vanilla extract, baking powder and vegetable oil/ butter in a bowl. mix it well
- Add sugar, egg white, and milk.
- Make a lumps free batter. Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Spread it with the help of laddle on a hot pan and cook it on a low flame till one of the sides are light golden in color. Flip it with the spatula and cook from the other sides.
- Delicious pancake is ready, spread some butter, honey or cream.
Watch the Video Preparation
Steps with Pictures
Add Refined Flour in a bowl
Add Vanilla Extract, Salt and Baking Powder, vegetable oil and mix it well.
Add Sugar, Egg White, Milk and mix it well. Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
Heat the non-stick pan and pour the batter with the help of a laddle. Cook it on a medium to low flame till one of the sides are light golden in color. Flip it and cook from the other sides.
Delicious pancake is ready to serve. garnish with butter, honey or whipped cream.