Check out the delicious recipe for chana chaat, which is the popular North Indian fast food item that is available almost everywhere, in busy markets, on the buses all trains you are traveling.
It is also easier to prepare at home if you are craving it. So here is a simple and quick recipe so that you can prepare this delicious and spicy chana Chaat at home.
- Boiled black chickpeas- 2 cup
- Boiled and cubed potato- 1 cup
- Chopped tomato- 1
- Green chili chopped- 2
- Onion chopped- 1
- Red chili powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala- 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper- 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt- to taste
- Coriander Leaves Chopped – 1tbsp
- Tamarind chutney- 2 tbsp